Pitching Day FAQs: This Is My Final Answer
Every 5th day, my better half takes the mound to throw some baseballs and his fans come up with all sorts of questions for me on Twitter. At this point in the season, I’m rather certain that most of my followers have the answers memorized so I’m going to answer them in this post one final time. (Whew… I’m glad this is finally being put to rest too, guys).
1. Does Mat wear his wedding ring on his necklace? – Yes.
2. What does Mat write on the mound before he pitches? – His grandfather’s initials.
3. What does the tattoo on his right forearm say? – “The only thing that matters at the end of the day is you and I”. (We both got this tattoo on our first anniversary. I guess you could say it’s sort of our mantra for getting through this crazy, often stressful baseball life together).
4. What is Mat’s walk out song? – It was AFI- Miseria Cantare. He recently changed it to Ellie Goulding- Lights (Bassnectar remix)
5. What is Mat’s at bat song? – Foreign Beggars- Typhon (feat. Chasing Shadows)
6. How many tattoos does Mat have? – If you ask him, he’ll tell you “one big one”.
I don’t mind answering your questions one bit but bless my followers for being so patient with my pitching day tweets. Seriously.
Peace, love and baseball.